Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Heath & Chocolate

So today I tried something new. I made chocolate cupcakes...kind of cheated with a box mix. Then I made homemade frosting..which was difficult to get the consistency right. Then I couldn't decide what looked best. 1) Sprinkle the heath bits on top 2) Dip the entire top in the heath bits or 3) Edge the cupcake in the heath I'm taking them to an event tonight so we'll see how they go over.

The chocolate peanut butter cupcakes were a hit though! I never got to make the ones that look like they have french fries on top. I'm still looking for the right vegetable knife that will make the pound cake look wavy like a fry.

AND...my cake decorating class starts tomorrow night so we'll see if I can improve on all this experimenting!

No comments:

Post a Comment