Friday, July 15, 2011

Cookie Class

Some friends and I found a great deal on Living Social for a class at the All In One Bake Shop. We went this week and it was awesome! For $22 someone else made the cookies and icing and cleaned up after us! Quite the deal! We learned some new techniques and also found out that they rotate their cookie themes so we can take this class every couple of months...if we can find the deal!

My bikini didn't turn out so well.

I loved the palm tree. It looked really cute and Connor had no trouble devouring the entire thing.

I can't wait to practice on my own soon!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't let my kids at the palm tree yet...it's just too pretty. But we have worked our way through the rest of the cookies.

    We need to line up our next class!!

    ReplyDelete